Hi friends, as you can probably tell from this blog, I rarely post about sales. But I feel like I’d be doing a disservice by not telling you about this one from my email provider, ConvertKit. I’ve been using their email service since May 2017, and I’ve been really happy with them. Not to mention I literally paid for an annual account this morning to use them for another year. And they have an amazing Cyber Monday deal that includes not only a deal on ConvertKit but other amazing tools for content creators, as well.
Basically, if you’ve been thinking about taking your content creation to the next level, this may be something to help get you there. This is WAY more than I got when I signed up, so I’m a little jealous of this opportunity. These types of tools usually have the best deals around Black Friday / Cyber Monday, so who knows when the next deal will be out.
Note: This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase from one of these links, I may make a small commission at no extra charge to you. Feel free to reach out any time if you have questions. I personally use and love ConvertKit and also have a Teachable account.
The Creator Starter Kit: Cyber Monday 2018
What the Creator Start Kit will include for $289 (valued at over $1,400):
- 12 months of ConvertKit for up to 1000 subscribers
- Creator Pass Pro – a suite of education and resources for creators
- 90 day trial of the Teachable course platform
- Six plug-and-play visual automation templates that can be copied directly into a ConvertKit account
- Ebook of Authority: A step-by-step guide to self publishing written by Nathan Barry, CEO and Founder of ConvertKit
- I Am A Blogger coffee table book (a physical copy) – link to book
I use ConvertKit:
- To send my weekly newsletters for this blog and my food/lifestyle blog
- To manage subscriber sign-ups (paired with OptinMonster)
- And to manage subscribers and emails overall
This tool helps make my life easier by having strong automated functionality so I set things up once and let them run.
But I love ConvertKit because:
- It was the best tool of all I researched for setting up email sequences for things like delivering free e-books to new subscribers, running email-based challenges (like Cleanish), managing subscribers through tags (which means paying for 1 subscriber once versus being charged multiple times if they were in multiple groups), and managing other automations.
- The UI is easy to use.
- Did I mention automations – this was a key feature not present in the tool I used before (MailChimp) that I now rely heavily on.
Basically I decided to move to ConvertKit to level up my email experience for my subscribers and blog readers.
No Email List Yet?
And if you haven’t started an email subscription list yet, please…PLEASE start now. Use any tool you’d like, but time after time the #1 mistake bloggers and content creators will say was not starting an email list sooner.
Personally, I’ve lost hundreds of thousands of potential community members by not starting my email list sooner. You can read more about that blog fail of mine here.
Do yourself a favor. Get going now!
I’ve also signed up for Teachable in preparation for some online courses I’m hoping to launch in the near future. Except I paid for it up front. So I’m sort of jealous you guys could get this for free for almost 3 months. Haha
The Other Deals
I’m not familiar with the other deals, but I would have happily accepted them back when I signed up for ConvertKit.
Get Your Creator Kit Here
If you’re interested in reading more or are ready to sign-up, you can get your Creator Kit Cyber Monday deal by clicking here.
They’ve extended this deal past Monday (which is why I’m writing this on a Tuesday). But if you want this, act fast because it will expire today.
Questions? Leave me a comment or shoot me an email. Happy to chat more about this!